According to new research and publisher Lee Euler, coconut oil and a ketogenic diet can help fight against cancer. The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Lee Euler explains how this can also help fight cancer.
- denisse on Are You Correctly Diagnosed to Use ADHD Medications?
- Cesar Lop on Can Stem Cells Fix Human Hearts?
- Dawna on Trouble Conceiving? Fertility Problems? Need Help Getting Pregnant?
- pattaya hotels thailand on Lemons! Natures Way to Kill Cancer Cells
- Charlotte on What is Health Care – Health Care Issues VS Health Care Costs
TagsBack Pain benefits breast cancer calories Cancer Children diabetes diet doctors Employers Exercise Food foods Global Health Care Google health health benefits Healthcare Health Care Health Insurance healthy Heart Disease Insurance IVF Kids Life Medical Tourism Medical Travel obesity pain plastic surgery pregnancy risk skin skin cancer sleep sugar symptoms Technology Travel treatment Vitamin vitamin D weight women